Who we are and what we do…
Since 1925, Carrani Tours has offered products and services throughout the entire territory of Italy operating with passion and professionalism. Providing travel solutions for individuals and groups, specializing in the cities of art with attention to culture, history and regional gastronomy, incentive travel, leisure travel, guided visits in special interest destinations, conferences and events.
At Carrani Tours
To be part of Booking Dpt., to report to Booking/Customer Experience Director and to work closely with other relevant Booking and Sales Dpt. to maximize booking profitability while delivering exceptional customer service in line with the Carrani Tours’s Brand Standards.
Main Duties And Responsibilities
• Collaborate with Carrani Tours booking centers to support special queries and challenges such as: create new bookings, cancel and edit existing bookings.
• Confirm arrangements with suppliers, including the purchasing of tickets.
• Manage customer documentation related to bookings.
• Manage tour guides & any professional involved in the journey
• Ensure that all elements of confirmed bookings are accurate and any discrepancies effectively dealt with.
• Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of the business to ensure smooth progress.
• Correspond to all business segments upon necessity.
• Manage VIP reservations (Executive Office, VIP Guests, high revenue bookings).
• Check reservations received through all distribution channels and use all tools provided to maximize customer experience and limit to maximum potential lost revenue.
• Collaborate with Booking and Sales Dpt. for administrative support on Booking Management
• Apply established Booking Management strategies and tactics
• Monitor inventory of tickets and support on rate loading when necessary
Carrani Tours has a Great Range Of Benefits, Including
• Continuous Learning & Development opportunities
• Experience in comprehensive management excursions, transfer, and tour operator
services in an incoming tour operator (2 years at least).
• Deep knowledge of Italy as a tourist destination and of suppliers of services.
• Ideally with a university degree, preferable but not a must in Hospitality or Tourism management.
• Minimum 2 years work experience as Reservation Agent. Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
• Advanced/Proficient knowledge of English, Spanish or Portuguese spoken and written and confidence in the use of IT tools.
• Knowledge of AVES DATAGEST system.