- Created on Tuesday, 07 June 2016 10:03
Carrani Tours today announced that it has received a TripAdvisor® Certificate of Excellence. The achievement celebrates hospitality businesses that have earned great traveler reviews on TripAdvisor over the past year.
"With the Certificate of Excellence, TripAdvisor honors hospitality businesses that have consistently received strong praise and ratings from travelers" said Heather Leisman, Vice President of Industry Marketing, TripAdvisor." This recognition helps travelers identify and book properties that regularly deliver great service. TripAdvisor is proud to play this integral role in helping travelers feel more confident in their booking decisions."
The Certificate of Excellence accounts for the quality, quantity and recency of reviews submitted by travelers on TripAdvisor over a 12-month period. Receiving this award is a credit to more than 150 employees who show their dedication to our guests every day and on every tour, and we're honored to receive this prestigious recognition from our travelers.
Thank you to our many TripAdvisor customers who rated our tours and shared their experiences. We look forward to welcoming you again soon!
- Created on Tuesday, 19 April 2016 12:25
Carrani Tours will attend the Arabian Travel Market (ATM) in Dubai, April 25-28 2016. The ATM is the travel and tourism event for the Middle East and Dubai will welcome tourism professionals from all over the world during this event.
- Created on Tuesday, 23 February 2016 13:37
After attending the #Fitur2016 in Madrid, next stop will be Berlin. From the 9th until the 11th of March, Carrani Tours will be attending the ITB Berlin, the most relevant meeting point for the Travel Industry in Europe gathering more than 10.000 exhibitors from 186 countries, over 175.000 attendees and 115.000 trade visitors in its last edition.
- Created on Thursday, 04 February 2016 13:45
Valentine's Day is coming. Have you already thought about a great idea to surprise your beloved? Let's visit the Eternal City and fall in love with us!
Valentine's day is being celebrated on February 14th in the Western World and it is also known as "Day of Love and Friendship" in some Latin American countries. Usually the lovers surprise each other with nice gifts, such as flowers, sweets, toys or a card with a red heart symbol on it and there is nothing like a romantic getaway to spend this special day with your partner.
- Created on Tuesday, 26 January 2016 14:03
The unconventional and irreverent spirit of the Carnival will once again invade Venice with events and celebrations from 23 January until the 9 February 2016.
Built on a group of islands formed by almost two hundred canals, Venice is connected by four hundred bridges, and is one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
- Open Buses: A valuable resource for the city of Rome
- Carrani Tours Awarded “TOP-RATED ON VIATOR 2015”
- New Hop On - Hop Off Service by I Love Rome | Gray Line
- Our New Sales Manager: Zena Batocchi!
- The Big Week!
- Fairs Calendar 2014-15
- Carrani Tours has teamed up with Etoa Association
- Carrani Tours’ New Hospitality Desk in Rome!
- Carrani Tours @ WTM Sao Paulo April 23 - 25, 2014
- Carrani Tours ≈ Gray Line Rome
- Carrani Tours awarded “TOP-RATED on VIATOR 2014”
- Join the Canonization with Carrani Tours!
- Valentine’s Special Tour
- Carrani Tours at Fitur 2014
- New Partnership with Vatican Museums