- Created on Thursday, 04 February 2016 13:45
Valentine's Day is coming. Have you already thought about a great idea to surprise your beloved? Let's visit the Eternal City and fall in love with us!
Valentine's day is being celebrated on February 14th in the Western World and it is also known as "Day of Love and Friendship" in some Latin American countries. Usually the lovers surprise each other with nice gifts, such as flowers, sweets, toys or a card with a red heart symbol on it and there is nothing like a romantic getaway to spend this special day with your partner.
- Created on Tuesday, 26 January 2016 14:03
The unconventional and irreverent spirit of the Carnival will once again invade Venice with events and celebrations from 23 January until the 9 February 2016.
Built on a group of islands formed by almost two hundred canals, Venice is connected by four hundred bridges, and is one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
- Created on Wednesday, 02 December 2015 11:27
Rome – November 2015. The Research Centre of Transport and Logistics at the "Sapienza" University has recently presented a study regarding Open Bus Lines in Rome and their impact on the city. The research project has been commissioned by CTL - Line Transport Committee, that brings together historic and prestigious brands for Tourism amongst which Carrani Tours.
- Created on Wednesday, 21 January 2015 10:44
We are thrilled to inform you that Carrani Tours has acquired the Ciao Roma "Hop On - Hop Off" service.
- The Big Week!
- Fairs Calendar 2014-15
- Carrani Tours has teamed up with Etoa Association
- Carrani Tours’ New Hospitality Desk in Rome!
- Carrani Tours @ WTM Sao Paulo April 23 - 25, 2014
- Carrani Tours ≈ Gray Line Rome
- Carrani Tours awarded “TOP-RATED on VIATOR 2014”
- Join the Canonization with Carrani Tours!
- Valentine’s Special Tour
- Carrani Tours at Fitur 2014
- New Partnership with Vatican Museums