The continuous research for passionate individuals to introduce in every area is essential to the creation of a strong and cohesive work team. Throughout their journey, employees develop a strong sense of belonging consistent with the values of Carrani Tours, characterized by a culture of know-how geared towards excellence in hosting visitors all over Italy.
We are looking for BOOKING ASSISTANTS in our Rome headquarters.
Our ideal candidates
01. have at least 3 years of experience in this role and in the travel market
02. Speaks fluent English and Portuguese (job will be in these languages). Working knowledge of the Spanish language will be considered an important asset.
03. Is able to up- and cross-sell
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with "Booking Assistant" as email subject.
For our brand partner I Love Rome City Tour, we are looking for reliable, sociable and dynamic ONBOARD ASSISTANTS for touristic buses.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATES
01. welcome tourists onboard, manage their tickets for buses and activities, inform our customers of the products, offers and proposals most suitable for them
02. are fluent both in English and Spanish. Knowledge of a third language will be considered an asset
03. are positive, with considerable problem-solving skills, sensitive to people's needs
04. is able to work well in team
Send your CV to email@example.com, with the role you're applying for as email subject.
We are looking for WELCOMING ASSISTANTS in Rome, for our visitors' centers, meeting points and touristic buses.
Our ideal candidates
01. are friendly, sensitive to people, informative and with great communication skills
02. speak fluently English and Spanish
03. have to give the best information about our products, services and timetable, but also the basic information about the city, to our travelers and guests
04. Previous experiences in the same role and knowledge of other languages will be considered as valuable pluses.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying "Welcoming Assistant" in the subject line.