The continuous research for passionate individuals to introduce in every area is essential to the creation of a strong and cohesive work team. Throughout their journey, employees develop a strong sense of belonging consistent with the values of Carrani Tours, characterized by a culture of know-how geared towards excellence in hosting visitors all over Italy.
JUNIOR MARKETING CONTENT SPECIALIST
This position is responsible for researching and creating content for Carrani Group’s websites, blogs, ad campaigns, marketing materials, social media platforms, sales presentations, email campaigns, newsletters, video scripts, press releases, publications, internal communication and more.
What part will you play?
01. Work alongside Marketing / Communication / Digital Team based in Rome reporting to the Communications Manager.
02. Continuously contribute fresh and creative content ideas and concepts based on an understanding of the marketplace, competitors, and customer/audience feedback.
03. Planning new and engaging pieces of content by analyzing needs and keepingabreast of industry news.
04. Working collaboratively with Marketing Manager and various department representatives to handle daily writing and editing needs.
For our brand partner I Love Rome City Tour, we are looking for reliable, sociable and dynamic ONBOARD ASSISTANTS for touristic buses.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATES
01. welcome tourists onboard, manage their tickets for buses and activities, inform our customers of the products, offers and proposals most suitable for them
02. are fluent both in English and Spanish. Knowledge of a third language will be considered an asset
03. are positive, with considerable problem-solving skills, sensitive to people's needs
04. is able to work well in team
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the role you're applying for as email subject.
We are looking for WELCOMING ASSISTANTS in Rome, for our visitors' centers, meeting points and touristic buses.
Our ideal candidates
01. are friendly, sensitive to people, informative and with great communication skills
02. speaks fluently English and Spanish
03. have to give the best information about our products, services and timetable, but also the basic information about the city, to our travelers and guests
04. Previous experiences in the same role and knowledge of other languages will be considered as valuable pluses.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an email to email@example.com specifying "Welcoming Assistant" in the subject line.
We are looking for BOOKING ASSISTANTS in our Rome headquarters.
Our ideal candidates
01. have at least 3 years of experience in this role and in the travel market
02. speak fluently English and Spanish. The knowledge of Portuguese or of another third language will be considered an important asset
03. are informative, with great communication and organizational skills
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with "Booking Assistant" as email subject.