The continuous research for passionate individuals to introduce in every area is essential to the creation of a strong and cohesive work team. Throughout their journey, employees develop a strong sense of belonging consistent with the values of Carrani Tours, characterized by a culture of know-how geared towards excellence in hosting visitors all over Italy.
We are looking for WELCOMING ASSISTANTS in Rome, for our visitors' centers, meeting points and touristic buses.
Our ideal candidates
01. are friendly, sensitive to people, informative and with great communication skills
02. speaks fluently English and Spanish
03. have to give the best information about our products, services and timetable, but also the basic information about the city, to our travelers and guests
04. Previous experiences in the same role and knowledge of other languages will be considered as valuable pluses.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an email to email@example.com specifying "Welcoming Assistant" in the subject line.
ASSISTANT MANAGER OF PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
We are looking for an ASSISTANT MANAGER OF PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT for our Rome headquarters.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATES
01. is pro-active and strongly focused on tasks
02. has outstanding project management capability, with a high level of analytical and developed-marketing abilities
03. has exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills
04. is able to work well in team
05. has 5 years of previous experiences in the same role
06. is an expert in the international travel market, with a keen eye for Italian different destinations and their potentials, in order to develop new products with our Product Manager
Degree in Marketing or Economics and knowledge of other languages will be all considered as valuable pluses.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying "Product Assistant" in the subject line.
We are looking for BOOKING ASSISTANTS in our Rome headquarters.
Our ideal candidates
01. have at least 3 years of experience in this role and in the travel market
02. speak fluently English and Spanish. The knowledge of Portuguese or of another third language will be considered an important asset
03. are informative, with great communication and organizational skills
Send your CV to email@example.com, with "Booking Assistant" as email subject.