The continuous research for passionate individuals to introduce in every area is essential to the creation of a strong and cohesive work team. Throughout their journey, employees develop a strong sense of belonging consistent with the values of Carrani Tours, characterized by a culture of know-how geared towards excellence in hosting visitors all over Italy.
BACK OFFICE SALES COORDINATOR
We are looking for a Back Office Sales Coordinator to work along with our International Sales Team for our Head Office based in Rome!
The ideal candidate will be experienced in activities/Hotels online Sales/Booking
The job might involve some occasional travelling
What part will you play?
01. Handling OTAs back office
02. Handling Sales & Revenue Tools to maximize the profits
03. Assisting our Sales Force worldwide
04. Liaise with our Partners online and offline
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the role you're applying for as email subject.
- Very fluent in English (written and spoken), knowledge of Spanish or another language would be highly appreciated and considered as a bonus!
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly the brand and the Company
- Problem solving and organizational abilities.
- Flexibility when it comes to priorities and ability to work under pressure
- Proficient in the use of softwares (mainly excel) and flexible to learn third-parties platforms
- Previous experience in online sales/reservations an equivalent combination of education and experience would be ideal
For our brand partner I Love Rome City Tour, we are looking for reliable, sociable and dynamic ONBOARD ASSISTANTS for touristic buses.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATES
01. welcome tourists onboard, manage their tickets for buses and activities, inform our customers of the products, offers and proposals most suitable for them
02. are fluent both in English and Spanish. Knowledge of a third language will be considered an asset
03. are positive, with considerable problem-solving skills, sensitive to people's needs
04. is able to work well in team
Send your CV to email@example.com, with the role you're applying for as email subject.
We are looking for WELCOMING ASSISTANTS in Rome, for our visitors' centers, meeting points and touristic buses.
Our ideal candidates
01. are friendly, sensitive to people, informative and with great communication skills
02. speaks fluently English and Spanish
03. have to give the best information about our products, services and timetable, but also the basic information about the city, to our travelers and guests
04. Previous experiences in the same role and knowledge of other languages will be considered as valuable pluses.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying "Welcoming Assistant" in the subject line.
We are looking for BOOKING ASSISTANTS in our Rome headquarters.
Our ideal candidates
01. have at least 3 years of experience in this role and in the travel market
02. speak fluently English and Spanish. The knowledge of Portuguese or of another third language will be considered an important asset
03. are informative, with great communication and organizational skills
Send your CV to email@example.com, with "Booking Assistant" as email subject.