The continuous research for passionate individuals to introduce in every area is essential to the creation of a strong and cohesive work team. Throughout their journey, employees develop a strong sense of belonging consistent with the values of Carrani Tours, characterized by a culture of know-how geared towards excellence in hosting visitors all over Italy.
We are looking for BOOKING Agents in our Rome headquarters.
Please send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our ideal candidates
• Collaborate with Carrani Tours booking centers to support special queries and challenges such as: create new bookings, cancel and edit existing bookings.
• Confirm arrangements with suppliers, including the purchasing of tickets.
• Manage customer documentation related to bookings.
• Manage tour guides & any professional involved in the journey
• Ensure that all elements of confirmed bookings are accurate and any discrepancies effectively dealt with.
• Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of the business to ensure smooth progress.
• Correspond to all business segments upon necessity.
• Manage VIP reservations (Executive Office, VIP Guests, high revenue bookings).
• Check reservations received through all distribution channels and use all tools provided to maximize customer experience and limit to maximum potential lost revenue.
• Collaborate with Booking and Sales Dpt. for administrative support on Booking Management
• Apply established Booking Management strategies and tactics
• Monitor inventory of tickets and support on rate loading when necessary
Carrani Tours has a Great Range Of Benefits, Including
• Continuous Learning & Development opportunities
• Experience in comprehensive management excursions, transfer, and tour operator
services in an incoming tour operator (2 years at least).
• Deep knowledge of Italy as a tourist destination and of suppliers of services.
• Ideally with a university degree, preferable but not a must in Hospitality or Tourism management.
• Minimum 2 years work experience as Reservation Agent. Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
• Advanced/Proficient knowledge of English, Spanish or Portuguese spoken and written and confidence in the use of IT tools.
• Knowledge of AVES DATAGEST system.
For our brand partner I Love Rome City Tour, we are looking for reliable, sociable and dynamic ONBOARD ASSISTANTS for touristic buses.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATES
01. welcome tourists onboard, manage their tickets for buses and activities, inform our customers of the products, offers and proposals most suitable for them
02. are fluent both in English and Spanish. Knowledge of a third language will be considered an asset
03. are positive, with considerable problem-solving skills, sensitive to people's needs
04. is able to work well in team
Send your CV to email@example.com, with the role you're applying for as email subject.
We are looking for WELCOMING ASSISTANTS in Rome, for our visitors' centers, meeting points and touristic buses.
Our ideal candidates
01. are friendly, sensitive to people, informative and with great communication skills
02. speak fluently English and Spanish
03. have to give the best information about our products, services and timetable, but also the basic information about the city, to our travelers and guests
04. Previous experiences in the same role and knowledge of other languages will be considered as valuable pluses.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying "Welcoming Assistant" in the subject line.